cole gets 25m deal

Go down

cole gets 25m deal

Post  r-man on Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:40 am

so ashley cole has signed a new deal with chelsea worth 25 million.... at least he can say to cheryl that he brings in some money now Laughing Laughing Laughing
avatar
r-man
Commited Poster
Commited Poster

Posts : 169
Join date : 2009-08-20
Location : london

Back to top Go down

Re: cole gets 25m deal

Post  Shed on Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:18 am

How long is the deal for?

Shed
Commited Poster
Commited Poster

Posts : 99
Join date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: cole gets 25m deal

Post  JohnnieAdmin on Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:37 am

The money in football is pathetic.
They should limit wages but let you give as much bonus' as you want.
avatar
JohnnieAdmin
Admin

Posts : 343
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 25
Location : Conset

http://theeverythingforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: cole gets 25m deal

Post  Shed on Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:00 pm

JohnnieAdmin wrote:The money in football is pathetic.
They should limit wages but let you give as much bonus' as you want.

Like In American Football? The money should go to people fighting in Afghanistan instead, they are possibly giving their lives for us Sad

Shed
Commited Poster
Commited Poster

Posts : 99
Join date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: cole gets 25m deal

Post  JohnnieAdmin on Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:33 pm

Shed wrote:
JohnnieAdmin wrote:The money in football is pathetic.
They should limit wages but let you give as much bonus' as you want.

Like In American Football? The money should go to people fighting in Afghanistan instead, they are possibly giving their lives for us Sad
That is true.
avatar
JohnnieAdmin
Admin

Posts : 343
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 25
Location : Conset

http://theeverythingforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: cole gets 25m deal

Post  r-man on Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:51 pm

Shed wrote:How long is the deal for?

5 years affraid 120,000 a week.. for kicking a ball... the world has gone mad
avatar
r-man
Commited Poster
Commited Poster

Posts : 169
Join date : 2009-08-20
Location : london

Back to top Go down

Re: cole gets 25m deal

Post  Old no. 7 on Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:40 am

Should deffo be a wage cap like in rugby
avatar
Old no. 7
Commited Poster
Commited Poster

Posts : 95
Join date : 2009-08-17
Age : 25
Location : Leeds, West Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Re: cole gets 25m deal

Post  r-man on Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:40 am

r-man wrote:
Shed wrote:How long is the deal for?

5 years affraid 120,000 a week.. for kicking a ball... the world has gone mad


you get less a week for running the country lol!
avatar
r-man
Commited Poster
Commited Poster

Posts : 169
Join date : 2009-08-20
Location : london

Back to top Go down

Re: cole gets 25m deal

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum