The Everything Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Version 0.0.2 forum update - On the horizon

Go down

Version 0.0.2 forum update - On the horizon Empty Version 0.0.2 forum update - On the horizon

Well hey there,
Thank you for your support throughout the forum. All the hard work our developers are doing is for you Smile
So, you want to know whats going to be updated on Version 0.0.2?
Well we can reveal all, in here!

Forum Update for version 0.0.2

• Mail system - We are expecting to upgrade the mail system and make it more noticable when mail is receieved.

• New group - As you may of seen. There are many groups such as Moderaters, Site developers, Administrators etc. More are expected to come.

• TEF Premium - A exciting new feature could be introduced, called TEF Premium. We will be giving every user it if they apply, free of charge. You may also win it in forum competitions and when new features have been introduced.

• Dice game - We will be making drastic changes with the dice game. We will either improve the game and make it meaningful, or get rid of it.

• Your thoughts - We will be trying to get some sort of system up and running where you can give feedback and ideas to the forum

Unfortunely, not every update we can improve what we said we were going to.But we will always do our best Smile

Thanks,
/Site Admin.
JohnnieAdmin
JohnnieAdmin
Admin

https://theeverythingforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Version 0.0.2 forum update - On the horizon :: Comments

JohnnieAdmin

Post Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:13 am  JohnnieAdmin

Brilliant news for you TEF Fans.. Smile
We've edited the script and will be also including in version 0.0.2 a photo album feature. Fortunely, this'll start of as a normal feature. However, we make it a TEF feature in the future:)

Photo Album Feature - In this feature, there will be a gallery homepage where every user can create a album. In this album, there will be categorys. E.g - Sport, Clothes and many more. With this, there'll be many small additions like a comment system, rating system and slideshow feature.

This is a small feature but i think it may become popular to VM Fans as this could be a place to upload your Banner/Logos or even share them... Smile

Thanks for reading,
/Site Admin.

Back to top Go down

JohnnieAdmin

Post Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:26 pm  JohnnieAdmin

I am delighted to say the gallery feature is up and running... Smile

Back to top Go down

JohnnieAdmin

Post Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:36 pm  JohnnieAdmin

Hey there,
I've had alot of ideas via the forums and PM for TEF premium. I'm glad to say it'll be here by at least tommorow.. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post   Sponsored content

Back to top Go down