The Everything Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

call of duty 5 hints and tips

3 posters

Go down

call of duty 5 hints and tips Empty call of duty 5 hints and tips

Post  kizz7 Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:58 am

i am pretty good on cod 5, have prestiged 4 times, with 5 days playtime, so i am gonna post some hints and tips here

NAZI ZOMBIES
HELL ROOM
open it when you have 1,950 that way you can get random weapon and open room, otherwise ytou have zombies coming from all directions.
STAIRS
there are 2 sets of stairs, only open 1 in hell room. There are a few reasons for this, firstly, when you go upstairs zombies only come from 1 direction. Secondly, if you stand in the corner by where the steilhandgrenades are, the zombies all come from 1 direction, if the other stairs were open, they would come from 2, stand here and it is realy easy to complete levels. Also, this set of stairs it is easier to access the random weapon box.
GUNS
i would reccomend a machine gun a ray gun or a magnum, if you can get your hands on em, machine guns are good as they can wipe out lots opf zombies quickly, mp40's and bars aren't as good as the others tho, it is best to get a quickfiring gun, with lots of ammo, mp40's are best in multiplayer, but not in zombies. Ray gun is obviously the best gun, medium ammo before reloading, kill in 1 shot, only problem is re-load time, but still ultimate zombie weapon. The magnum is rubbish in multiplayer but incredible in zombie mode, it kills in 1 shot, and you get 6 shots a round, re-load time isn't too bad either, very under-rated by almost every1, if you get it in random weapon, take it!

MULTIPLAYER
GAME MODE
i would reccomend search and destroy for more advanced players, and headquaters for more beginners. Search and destroy gets you loads of points, but if you aren't too good, you run the risk of getting no points at all, there is no respawning and 50 points per kill or 100 points for bomb plant or defusal. It is first to 4 rounds, so there is between 4 and 7 rounds, and after 3 you swap round, wether you are attacking or defending. Headquaters is good as you get 250 points if your team wins and 5 points per kill, or 10 points per kill if you or the opposition is holding the HQ. Aswell as that, 15 points is awarded if you are the person to start capturing the HQ, if sumone else is already capturing or destroying it and you join half way through, you don't get points. So if you win, you get alot of points, and match bonuses are pretty big.
SNIPING
try to get a high point and not a point where everybody goes, as every1 will know where you are goin and watch out for it, place betties so that people can't sneek up behind you, ptrs is best sniper, but unlocked at level 57 i think, try to get in a place where you can see alot of the map, or places where people tend to go. Make sure that you are not easily visible.
PRESTIGING
when you prestige, try to go in headquaters (see above) as you get alot of points, search and destroy is hard to get kills as weapons aren't too good. Try and complete challenges to get points easily, thompson marksman is a good 1 as you get 100 xp for challenge 1 500 for challenge 2 and 1000 for challenge 3! That way, you fly through the levels in no time, but try a few challenges, then find a gun you like and stick with it.
PERKS
Whenever you can use overkill, use it, then get a sniper and another gun, you never know when a sniper may come in handy, in hardcore don't use silencer or flash hider, as you don't appear as a red dot on map when you fire anyway. Don't use matrydom on hardcore, as it is more likely to kill your teamate and lose you points than an enemy and gain points, but i reccomend to use it otherwise.

thanks

FEEL FREE TO ADD ANY HINTS OR TIPS OR ASK ANY QUESTIONS HERE

kizz7
Commited Poster
Commited Poster

Back to top Go down

call of duty 5 hints and tips Empty Re: call of duty 5 hints and tips

Post  kizz7 Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:29 am

anybody even looked at this???

kizz7
Commited Poster
Commited Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  r-man Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:51 am

kizz7 wrote:anybody even looked at this???

i have Very Happy infact this is the 2nd time lol!
r-man
r-man
Commited Poster
Commited Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  kizz7 Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:30 am

r-man wrote:
kizz7 wrote:anybody even looked at this???

i have Very Happy infact this is the 2nd time lol!
cheerz, used any advice?
any1 else?

kizz7
Commited Poster
Commited Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnieAdmin Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:40 am

I used it. It was helpful, but im awful at the game and my disc is scratched lol!

If i get a new COD5, i'll try properly Smile

Thanks!
JohnnieAdmin
JohnnieAdmin
Admin

https://theeverythingforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  kizz7 Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:09 pm

JohnnieAdmin wrote:I used it. It was helpful, but im awful at the game and my disc is scratched lol!

If i get a new COD5, i'll try properly Smile

Thanks!
no problemo, good 2 give sum1 advice

if any1 got ps3, add kizz77, i am master at search and destroy

kizz7
Commited Poster
Commited Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  kizz7 Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:21 am

any1 else usen these tips?

kizz7