Watching arsenal tommorow...

Go down

Watching arsenal tommorow...

Post  JohnnieAdmin on Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:10 pm

I'm watching arsenal tommorow Very Happy
My brother plays for Stevenage Boro FC. And they paid for his Level One coaching badge.
He got entered into a draw without thinking anything of it.
He won and his got 2 tickets to watch arsenal in VIP Boxes Very Happy
avatar
JohnnieAdmin
Admin

Posts : 343
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 25
Location : Conset

http://theeverythingforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Watching arsenal tommorow...

Post  Shed on Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:13 pm

JohnnieAdmin wrote:I'm watching arsenal tommorow Very Happy
My brother plays for Stevenage Boro FC. And they paid for his Level One coaching badge.
He got entered into a draw without thinking anything of it.
He won and his got 2 tickets to watch arsenal in VIP Boxes Very Happy

Who are they Playing?

Shed
Commited Poster
Commited Poster

Posts : 99
Join date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Watching arsenal tommorow...

Post  JohnnieAdmin on Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:14 pm

Shed wrote:
JohnnieAdmin wrote:I'm watching arsenal tommorow Very Happy
My brother plays for Stevenage Boro FC. And they paid for his Level One coaching badge.
He got entered into a draw without thinking anything of it.
He won and his got 2 tickets to watch arsenal in VIP Boxes Very Happy

Who are they Playing?
Pompey Very Happy
avatar
JohnnieAdmin
Admin

Posts : 343
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 25
Location : Conset

http://theeverythingforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Watching arsenal tommorow...

Post  kizz7 on Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:13 pm

swnds class!
just make sure u beat pompey, so that they go down and birmingham don't Wink

kizz7
Commited Poster
Commited Poster

Posts : 102
Join date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Watching arsenal tommorow...

Post  JohnnieAdmin on Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:18 pm

kizz7 wrote:swnds class!
just make sure u beat pompey, so that they go down and birmingham don't Wink
Will do. I'll post some pics of the box on here when i get back tommorow Smile
avatar
JohnnieAdmin
Admin

Posts : 343
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 25
Location : Conset

http://theeverythingforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Watching arsenal tommorow...

Post  r-man on Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:48 pm

4-1 win..... pompey looked doomed already Laughing
avatar
r-man
Commited Poster
Commited Poster

Posts : 169
Join date : 2009-08-20
Location : london

Back to top Go down

Re: Watching arsenal tommorow...

Post  Old no. 7 on Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:39 am

As doomed as tranmere and southampton Cool
avatar
Old no. 7
Commited Poster
Commited Poster

Posts : 95
Join date : 2009-08-17
Age : 25
Location : Leeds, West Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Watching arsenal tommorow...

Post  r-man on Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:53 pm

Old no. 7 wrote:As doomed as tranmere and southampton Cool

yeah old john barnes is getting closer to his p45 every weekend Basketball
avatar
r-man
Commited Poster
Commited Poster

Posts : 169
Join date : 2009-08-20
Location : london

Back to top Go down

Re: Watching arsenal tommorow...

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum