Support System - Up and Running

Go down

Support System - Up and Running

Post  JohnnieAdmin on Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:29 am

Hey there,
We've succesfully got the 'Point System' up and running.
Feel free to ask any appropiate questions here:)
avatar
JohnnieAdmin
Admin

Posts : 343
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 25
Location : Conset

http://theeverythingforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Support System - Up and Running

Post  Old no. 7 on Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:35 am

Heres a question: how can you stop the emails telling you that theres a new post, they are so annoying Rolling Eyes
avatar
Old no. 7
Commited Poster
Commited Poster

Posts : 95
Join date : 2009-08-17
Age : 25
Location : Leeds, West Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Support System - Up and Running

Post  JohnnieAdmin on Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:35 am

The member 'Old no. 7' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Super Dice' : 4

--------------------------------

#2 'Super Dice' : 4, 5, 2, 5
avatar
JohnnieAdmin
Admin

Posts : 343
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 25
Location : Conset

http://theeverythingforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Support System - Up and Running

Post  Old no. 7 on Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:52 am

Old no. 7 wrote:Heres a question: how can you stop the emails telling you that theres a new post, they are so annoying Rolling Eyes
avatar
Old no. 7
Commited Poster
Commited Poster

Posts : 95
Join date : 2009-08-17
Age : 25
Location : Leeds, West Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Support System - Up and Running

Post  JohnnieAdmin on Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:55 am

Old no. 7 wrote:Heres a question: how can you stop the emails telling you that theres a new post, they are so annoying Rolling Eyes
I'll uncheck it now for you;)
avatar
JohnnieAdmin
Admin

Posts : 343
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 25
Location : Conset

http://theeverythingforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Emails

Post  Shed on Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:13 pm

Can you do it for me too, ive had about 10 now Razz

Shed
Commited Poster
Commited Poster

Posts : 99
Join date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Support System - Up and Running

Post  JohnnieAdmin on Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:15 pm

Shed wrote:Can you do it for me too, ive had about 10 now Razz
Ok... Smile
avatar
JohnnieAdmin
Admin

Posts : 343
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 25
Location : Conset

http://theeverythingforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Support System - Up and Running

Post  r-man on Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:33 pm

Shed wrote:Can you do it for me too, ive had about 10 now Razz

and i have about 60 Very Happy

can you do mine as well thx johnnie
avatar
r-man
Commited Poster
Commited Poster

Posts : 169
Join date : 2009-08-20
Location : london

Back to top Go down

Re: Support System - Up and Running

Post  JohnnieAdmin on Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:36 pm

r-man wrote:
Shed wrote:Can you do it for me too, ive had about 10 now Razz

and i have about 60 Very Happy

can you do mine as well thx johnnie
Should be done Smile
avatar
JohnnieAdmin
Admin

Posts : 343
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 25
Location : Conset

http://theeverythingforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Support System - Up and Running

Post  Old no. 7 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:43 am

It was a bad idea in the first place Laughing
avatar
Old no. 7
Commited Poster
Commited Poster

Posts : 95
Join date : 2009-08-17
Age : 25
Location : Leeds, West Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Support System - Up and Running

Post  JohnnieAdmin on Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:26 am

Old no. 7 wrote:It was a bad idea in the first place Laughing
Haha Wink
avatar
JohnnieAdmin
Admin

Posts : 343
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 25
Location : Conset

http://theeverythingforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Support System - Up and Running

Post  r-man on Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:51 am

JohnnieAdmin wrote:
r-man wrote:
Shed wrote:Can you do it for me too, ive had about 10 now Razz

and i have about 60 Very Happy

can you do mine as well thx johnnie
Should be done Smile

still getting them?? Shocked
avatar
r-man
Commited Poster
Commited Poster

Posts : 169
Join date : 2009-08-20
Location : london

Back to top Go down

Re: Support System - Up and Running

Post  Password Admin on Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:59 am

r-man wrote:
JohnnieAdmin wrote:
r-man wrote:
Shed wrote:Can you do it for me too, ive had about 10 now Razz

and i have about 60 Very Happy

can you do mine as well thx johnnie
Should be done Smile

still getting them?? Shocked
I've been told there is a Bug on the admin panel. This may have affected this.

Password Admin

Posts : 3
Join date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Emails

Post  //Harry// on Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:03 am

yerp for me too. Neutral

//Harry//

Posts : 33
Join date : 2009-08-17
Location : West Midlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Support System - Up and Running

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum